Water Resources Engineer
600 Marketplace Ave, Suite 200
Bridgeport, WV 26330
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Here's What You'll Do:
This is a dynamic position for an Engineer with strong technical and communication skills. As part of our office, the successful applicant will develop a diverse skill set providing support for our Water Resources project teams. Interacting with clients, contractors, and local government officials, you will impact the entire project from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction.
The various functions associated with the position will include:
• Civil engineering design, primarily associated with water and wastewater facilities including hydraulic calculations/modeling, water line placement and sizing, distribution system analysis, and fill volume calculations, pump selection and design,
• Preparation of construction plans utilizing AutoCAD, Proper Erosion and Sediment Control Installation, construction bid documents, hydraulic summary reports, pump sizing and selection,
• Construction oversight and route development, and
• Technical Report Writing.
Here's What You'll Need:
• 0-4 years of professional engineering experience;
• Bachelors in Civil Engineering or related field required;
• Position will typically involve half time in the field and half time in the office;
• Autocad experience required;
• Proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Excel, Word, HEC-RAS and other computer modeling software a plus;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.