Learning and Development Lead
333 Baldwin Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15205-1751
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Civil & Environmental Consultants (CEC), a growing firm headquartered in Pittsburgh (Carnegie area) is seeking an experienced professional to serve as the company's first Learning and Development Lead. This challenging role offers the opportunity to create a lasting impact on the work lives of 1,000 employees across the U.S.
The incumbent will focus initially on enabling early career engineers and scientists to accelerate their success; building people manager capability, and embedding foundational leadership skills across all groups inside the company.
Establish and continuously improve management and leadership development programming, aligned to the DMML model career path and the leadership competency profile.
· Apply sound, evidence based methods and design principles in assessing needs, designing, creating, and evaluating learning.
· Design and deliver the overall management development program in consultation with executive leadership.
· Source, develop and curate content. Source and select vendors.
· Devise and execute the annual plan, securing approval for resources and budgets.
· Communicate and market learning and development programs in ways that generate excitement for continuous learning and improvement.
· Oversee operation of the LMS, develop dashboards as needed, and analyze data to continuously improve the L&D function.
Partner with key business leaders to create a highly effective, repeatable and scale-able strategy and program for developing early career professionals. Deliver and/or facilitate relevant programming.
Create the process and structure to define, promote and enable opportunities for on-the-job development. Design solutions, tools and job aids to foster ongoing development conversations and enable employees to own their career development.
Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in Education, Organizational Development, Psychology, Business, or Human Resources preferred.
5-7 years of progressively responsible experience in talent, organization development or learning
Strong sense of urgency, high EQ, consulting abilities, and project management skills are a must for success in the role.
Certifications in KornFerry/Lominger, DiSC, DDI or similar would be a plus.
Affirmative Action Employer. At CEC you can be yourself. All qualified individuals are welcomed to apply.