Airport Engineering Services Lead
5899 Montclair Blvd.
Cincinnati, OH 45150
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Our Multi-discipline engineering firm with 25 offices throughout the US is seeking a qualified candidate to lead our Corporate Airport Engineering Services. Applicants should have a minimum of 15 years related experience involving work at FAA regulated facilities. Experience should include capability to:
- Demonstrate technical expertise in the preparation and review of designs and permitting documents associated with airside and landside airport projects, including but not limited to airport terminals, airfield/runway/taxiway layouts, FBO facilities, airfield signage, control towers, hangars, etc.;
- Perform and review design calculations for grading, stormwater management, utilities, erosion and sedimentation control, etc.;
- Manage large-scale airport improvements, including local and state permitting and understanding of FAA requirements and procedures. Understanding of FAA design criteria is required;
- Manage a team of professional planners, engineers, scientists and designers.
- Candidate should have knowledge of federal and state reports required for annual filings.
- Experience with Airport Master Planning and Airport Layout Plans is a plus.
- Candidate must be able to pass background check and obtain or possess security clearance to work in secured FAA facilities.
- The successful candidate must have strong inter-personal and business development skills with the ability to create and maintain relationships in the aviation market.
- Candidates with existing relationships will be preferred.
- Candidate will be responsible for coordinating efforts related to developing business in the aviation markets throughout the company’s 25 offices.
Here’s Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.