31 Bellows Road
Raynham, MA 02767
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Here's What You'll Do:
As an Environmental Scientist for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you will be responsible for working on a variety of diverse environmental projects. The majority of your time will be spent in the field and traveling to and from sites.
Your duties will include:
• Collection of environmental samples on a variety of project sites;
• Observation of remediation activities such as oversight of excavation and operation of treatment systems;
• Inspection of construction sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance with Engineering Plans, Specifications and construction and safety standards;
• Data tabulation, evaluation and review;
• Preparation of technical reports.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• 0-2 years’ experience in environmental monitoring, construction observation or related field;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to speak and write professionally;
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
• Ability to work independently in the field in varying weather conditions with strict adherence to operating procedures and safety policies.
Here’s What We’d Like To See:
• Technical degree (engineering, science or related field);
• 40-hr HAZWOPER training and 8-hr refresher (if applicable); and
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.