Solid Waste Engineering Project Manager
325 Seaboard Lane, Suite 170
Franklin, TN 37067
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Here's What You'll Do:
As a Solid Waste Engineering Project Manager for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you'll be involved in the in design, analyses, permitting and preparation of drawings and technical specifications for solid waste disposal facilities, including coal combustion residual (CCR) facilities, and industrial facilities.
Here's What You'll Need:
• 10-20+ years experience in the design, permitting, document preparation and CQA of waste disposal facilities;
• Ability to coordinate the regulatory agency review process;
• B.S. in Civil, Geotechnical, or Environmental Engineering (M.S. a plus);
• Professional Engineering (P.E.) Licensure;
• Sound understanding of business principles of consulting projects and related project delivery tools.
Here’s Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.