Civil Engineer - Wastewater
325 Seaboard Lane, Suite 170
Franklin, TN 37067
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Here's What You'll Do:
As an Industrial Water/Wastewater Engineer for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you'll be involved in the study, design, and construction phase of projects involving industrial water and wastewater systems. You will develop and provide innovative engineering solutions within a wide range of treatment technologies including physical/chemical and biological treatment.
Here's What You'll Need:
• Understanding of biological/chemical/physical/thermal wastewater treatment and/or membrane technologies, and/or water systems technologies;
• B.S. in Chemical, Civil, or Environmental Engineering (M.S. a plus);
• Engineering in Training (EIT) Certification;
• Ability to perform flow, mass, and energy balances and basic scientific calculations;
• Ability to perform jar tests and treatability testing;
• Ability to assist in performing testing and troubleshooting of treatment plant operations;
• Good computer skills in Excel, Matlab, and some experience in CAD;
• Strong safety aptitude.
Here's What We'd Like to See:
• Basic understanding of the EPA Water and OSHA regulations;
• Technical understanding of unit operation selection and design for water and wastewater processes;
• Experience in all phases of projects including development, design, permitting, post design, project and construction management, and operations;
• Project and/or Construction Management experience;
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in projects involving biological/chemical/physical/thermal wastewater treatment and/or membrane technologies, and/or water systems technologies;
• Professional Engineering (P.E.) Licensure either obtained or attainable within two years;
• Good mechanical aptitude.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.